Trubicars is looking for new Partner Onboarding Representatives to help build business in Canada
You'll be expected to help onboard new driving schools, train them to be great partners, and quickly adapt in an ever-growing business. The ideal candidate will have an "all hands on deck" attitude and will thrive in a problem solving environment.
What You'll Do
- Coordinate and execute the driving school onboarding process (e.g. setting up school profiles, photography scheduling)
- Train driving school owners on the platform and tools needed to be successful Trubicars partners
- Provide excellent customer service and support for these new school partners
- Work with driving school owners and driving instructors to streamline processes
- Step up and hustle to ensure our business is successful: whether that's pushing extra hard to get schools set up and ready and willing to put in that extra effort to make the business successful.
What You'll Need
- You have a pleasant, personable manner - people like working with you
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment with well-defined goals
- The ability to learn our product quickly and effectively so you know how it works, how to administrate it, how to explain it to others
- Startup hustle and energy. Take ownership of Trubicars growth and always delight our driving school partners.
To apply please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org