Trubicars provides a service to match driving students with driving instructors. We do not provide the actual lessons and are not your point of contact for your driving lessons.
When you book a package or a lesson through Trubicars, we facilitate the booking and will provide you with the all the details you need for your lesson, including how to get a hold of your driving instructor.
It is very important you provide us with your correct contact details when you book your lessons, including your email address, phone number and address. This is how we send you your confirmation and how your driving instructor will communicate with you.
Reasons you may need to contact Trubicars:
- You did not receive your confirmation email
- You would like more information about how Tribicars works
- You are a driving instructor looking to partner with us
Contact Your Driving Instructor:
If you have any of the following questions, please contact your new driving instructor (as per your confirmation email):
- You need to change your lesson package
- You need to change your lesson time
- You need to change your pick-up location
- You have questions about the lessons
Trubicars partners driving students with top, qualified driving instructors. We’ve done the research and the work for you, so all you need to do is select a package or instructor and making your booking.